Amazon Recruitment 2021 for Software Development Engineer, TRON Associate
Amazon Recruitment: 2021
Name Of The Company: Amazon
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Required Qualification Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
Experience: 0-3+ years of Experience
Category: IT Jobs
Roles and Responsibilities | Amazon Software Engineer
- The team will require learning and using the latest AWS technologies including AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server-side encryption on DynamoDB using client-managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.
- The platform will be designed to support other emerging economies having similar requirements and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- Experience with web-based applications and/ or web services-based applications, especially at a massive scale, would also be helpful.
- Additionally, the team also provides opportunities to learn and work on Machine learning, interacting and influencing Amazon third-party partners like Banks (SBI, HDFC, etc), and NBFCs like CapitalFloat, Bajaj Finance, etc.
- Developers in the team need to have a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and preferably experience in building large-scale distributed systems.
Amazon Eligibility Criteria
- We suggest all the candidates check the Amazon Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Amazon IT Jobs/ Amazon Jobs For Freshers.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
- 0-3+ years of relevant experience in product management for consumer devices.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Experience managing products through the entire life cycle – from inception to launch