7 Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : 7 Customer Pvt Ltd
Company website : www.247.ai
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for 7 Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for 7 Jobs 2022 :
- Be part of a team of product engineers who deliver sustenance support across 7.ai’s products in the public &
- private clouds and ensure high-quality customer service across time-zones in a 24×7 setting.
- Resolve high-profile technical escalations and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform.
- Analyze and collect customer data: log files, Java stack traces, thread dumps, etc.
- Reproduce customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery of fixes
- Provide technical bug-fixes (code-fixes) to customer reported product defects.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to collaborate on technical bug-fixes (code-fixes) as needed.
- Interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive solutioning and production excellence.
- Author quality knowledge base articles to document learning and technical solutions whenever possible and drive
- internal knowledge sharing with the team.
- Help automate logging and various manual process to drive efficiency with incident resolution.
- Serve as an advocate for our customers and work on understanding ways to improve the product.
Skills Required for 7 Jobs 2022 :
- Hands-on development/maintenance experience using Java (preferred), C++, Node.js or any other programming language is must.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases and one or more NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Exposure to web applications built using Angular or React.
- Hands-on experience with log analysis tools and Linux queries/scripting is expected.
- Experience with supporting SaaS product on AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platform would be a plus.
- Experience with Microservices architecture and developing API’s would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in business English (written & verbal) is a prerequisite.