Company: Atom Technologies Limited
Experience: 4 – 6 years
- Work closely within QA&TS test team, development team and architects to ensure a robust strategy is in place.
- Ensure participation of testers in ALL steps of the development life cycle and remain accountable for producing
- high-quality documents / test results.
- Implement the Testing Team’s overall test strategy for multiple, complex system solutions ensuring Establish and
- ensure that recognized testing standards and methodologies are duly followed by the team members.
- Initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate to improve testing performance and efficiency.
- Look for and suggest process improvements and continuous quality measures across the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other SMEs/ Leads/ test engineers to implement these where possible.
- Manage / coordinate resource allocation for projects to ensure optimum capacity utilization.
- Ensure team members are trained in all areas required by the Schemes / Banks or relevant Certifying organization.
- Prepare and ensure that QA KPIs meet the targets e.g. Productivity, Incident Acceptance etc.
- Exposure to in testing tools such as LR for Perf testing, Selenium, JMeter etc.
- Monitor the test team to ensure that the results are being delivered as per plan.
- Provide domain and technical guidance to the test team from both manual as well as automation perspective.
- Works as a self-starter and prefers to complete responsibilities with less supervision.
- Demonstrate a strong positive ‘CAN-DO” attitude with a strong focus on results and delivery.
- Manage and ensure internal customer expectations are met from work delivery stand point.
- Updated CV
- Total No of Exp
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :M.Tech in Computers
- payment solutions
- functional testing
- Team Handling
- test cases
- defect management tool
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org