Accenture Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company : Accenture
Job Location: PAN India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer (Application Development Associate)
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 11 months
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch
- All streams/branches of BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA and MSc (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of Graduation/Post-graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/have relevant work permit documents.
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company.
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
is an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new
- functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.