Accenture Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: PAN India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer (Application Development Associate)
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch
- All streams/branches of BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA and MSc (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020 and 2021 year of pass outs.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Job Description (Application Development Associate):
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.