Accenture Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2020, 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: PAN India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Batch
- Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support
- technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Full time program in BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc (All streams).
- Graduates from 2020/2021.
- Backlogs: No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Gap in Education: Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements.
Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.