Accenture Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: PAN India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 11 months
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- All streams/branches of BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA and MSc (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of Graduation/Post-graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/have relevant work permit documents.
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company.
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing
- methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team.