Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Development Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022
- Define and evolve the next generation of Document Cloud components, tools & APIs.
- Build secure cloud services which provides very high availability, reliability and security to our customers and their assets.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform’s value.
- Create technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that
- knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
Skills Required For Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Proven experience and understanding of a wide range of client-side technologies including HTML5,
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX,React etc.
- Proven experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Strong coding skills, including an understanding of optimization, performance ramifications of
- coding decisions, and object-oriented design.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
- Experience with digital signatures, encryption and cryptography is an add-on
Selection Process For Adobe Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview