Advanced Freshers Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company Name: Advanced
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (Only CS/IT/Information Science branches)
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- Onboard of HPEL will suffice the need here & they will be trained in development of Progress 4GL based solutions using Progress 4GL/ADM/Webspeed tech stack.
- He/She will be mentored to be a team player and work independently on product development, maintenance and enhancements of products in FMS/HCM/ERP domain.
- Work with development teams, BA and subject matter experts/architects to implement software solutions including development and enhancements.
- Provide/Suggest Design solutions/ideas related to client-side and server-side architecture of Progress based application.
- Accurately estimate & develop components as required to meet sprint / release goals.
Understand functional/business requirements through user stories and translate into technical
- requirements and implement accordingly.
- Build frameworks that can be adopted by other Progress products.
- Work with all stakeholders like Architect, Devops teams to ensure all tools are configured (CI/CD/Automation) and technical challenges/dependencies are addressed.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Develop and manage well-functioning database/integrations with other internal products/third party controls.
- Write effective and reusable code, APIs, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Ensure maintenance and support fixes are provided for customer reported issues.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Create security and data protection settings. Packages & deployment of releases.
- Write technical documentation as required.
- Mentor junior developers during development & testing to ensure efficiency.
- Develop in Progress using the web services or standard procedural components.
- Very Strong basics and fundamentals concepts in OpenEdge, Object Oriented Concepts, .Net
- Frame Work, AppServer, PRODataset.
- Progress 4GL, CHUI, GUI, ADM/ADM2, Open Edge, Webspeed, Data PA, XML, DOM, SAX, .Net
- FrameWork for Progress ABL.
- Familiarity of service-oriented architecture, XML Parsing and composing, Class (OOPS approach)
- Implement Automated CI/CD processes using relevant tools wherever feasible.
- Develop frameworks with reusability as mindset.
- Tools: Git/GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube.
- Mentoring & Grooming junior developers.