Advanced Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Software Engineer
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2022 pass out (Only CS/IT/Information Science branches)
- Work with development teams, BA and subject matter experts/architects to implement software solutions including development and enhancements
- Provide/Suggest Design solutions/ideas related to client-side and server-side architecture of Progress based application.
- Accurately estimate & develop components as required to meet sprint / release goals
- Understand functional/business requirements through user stories and translate into technical requirements and implement accordingly.
- Build frameworks that can be adopted by other Progress products
- Work with all stakeholders like Architect, Devops teams to ensure all tools are configured (CI/CD/Automation) and technical challenges/dependencies are addressed
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Develop and manage well-functioning database/integrations with other internal products/third party controls.
Write effective and reusable code, APIs, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Ensure maintenance and support fixes are provided for customer reported issues.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings. Packages & deployment of releases.
- Write technical documentation as required
- Mentor junior developers during development & testing to ensure efficiency.
- Agile methodology, Jira, Pair programming, TDD
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and efficient Development skills
- Self-Motivated, Result Oriented and team player