Advanced Recruitment 2022 | Test Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Advanced Business & Healthcare Solutions
Company Website : www.oneadvanced.com
Job Position : Test Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Advanced Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Advanced Jobs 2022 :
- Create, review & maintain test scripts for web based/on premise application based on defined test strategy as required for delivery ensuring issues found internally and not from customers.
- Participate actively in Test Planning and Test Strategy for Automation for providing inputs
- Implement automation framework and automation development and execution
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality, by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process
- Experience and skills to translate use case requirements into test cases / automated scripts
- Prepares detailed automated tests and coded where possible, define estimates based on automation delivery tasks
- Provide status updates to QA lead / Delivery lead.
- Integrates manual and automated test execution effort
- Stakeholder management and provide demonstrations to different audiences
- Keeping industry best practice in mind and adopting them wherever possible
- Participate in the delivery of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
- Take on any additional work/initiatives relating to test processes as deemed appropriate
- Prioritize activities and have capability to manage time with team to prioritize deliveries.
Skills Required For Advanced Jobs 2022 :
- Mandatory hands on experience in Test Automation using Test Complete / Selenium / Cypress.
- Mandatory hands on experience in API automation, Web Services, REST API testing.
- Experience and skills to translate test case requirements into automated end-to-end test scripts
- Good working experience of CI/CD tools like Jenkins. Good to have experience in using integration tools which help in productivity improvement.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate/work independently
- Desirable knowledge on HCM domain (UK payroll/workforce management) and knowledge on ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO18001, GDPR, ISO14001
- Good knowledge on Agile process and tools like JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Preferable to have working experience on BDD/TDD.