Advarra Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Advarra Off Campus Drive 2022
- Designing, coding and deploying web enabled clinical trial management software by:
- Developing web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment
- including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced engineers.
- Studying information needs, conferring with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determining operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Adhering to Advarra coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working with Quality Assurance including functional performance and deployment issues.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other Advarra team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve customer goals.
Skills Required For Advarra Off Campus Drive 2022
- Attending internal and external training.
- Reviewing professional publications.
Selection Process For Advarra Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview