Alliance Data Recruitment 2021 For Process Associate | Any Graduate
Job Title: Process Associate
Work Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in humanities, arts, science, commerce or equivalent education
- Ensures compliance with relevant company and regulatory guidelines.
- Achieves expected scores on key performance metrics such as accuracy, productivity, TAT, etc. in processing
- of assigned support process as per defined performance standards for each process.
- Quickly learns applicable policies, processes, and operations to execute on the assigned process.
- Takes efforts to gain and maintain knowledge of Regulatory requirements and Procedural guidelines to
- maintain applicable industry, business, and operational acumen.
- Proven ability to accurately follow published procedures and execute on processes as per established criteria.
- Processes defined minimum number of transactions/units of assigned process on a monthly basis.
- Cross trains on various processes as per business need.
- Type/focus of work experience required: Experience in a fast-paced, process-driven environment and ability to meet target productivity and quality goals