Altair Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Altair
Company Website : www.altair.com
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Altair Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Altair Jobs 2021 :
- To implement key HyperWorks/HyperMesh software updates relating to assembly and connector technology.
- This will require regular interactions with an international team of experts.
- Most initiatives will require coding in object-oriented C++, and many tasks will relate to the graphical user experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Code creative refined solutions (usually in C++, but sometimes in scripting languages).
- Implement, maintain, and enhance software related to our HyperWorks products.
- Make any new software solution work as part of a larger system.
- Have regular international meetings (via netmeetings) with co-workers around the world.
- Work with internal engineers to understand customer requirements to be implemented, and work with other
- software developers on common areas of code.
- Communicate any questions and progress reports to the appropriate parties/managers.
- Keep code organized (in source control software), and clean (with an appropriate coding style).
- Please maintain a high level of professional integrity, and please always be on the lookout for improvements we can
- make to any software and/or our procedures. We always welcome fresh ideas!
Skills Required For Altair Jobs 2021 :
- C++ programming experience.
- Object Oriented Understanding (OO Design proficiency is a plus).
- Must be highly technical and adaptable.
- Good Communication and a teamwork attitude are essential.
- Experience in reverse engineering the logic of existing code (using comments, function/variable names, etc.).
- Python programming and/or QT GUI experience is a plus.
- Math proficiency (especially vector math) is a plus.