Amazon Recruitment 2021 For Cloud Support Associate | B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Job Title: Cloud Support Associate
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing