Amazon Recruitment | Automation Analyst (0-4 years) | Bangalore
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: Automation Analyst
NO.of Openings: 30
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Salary: 3,00,000 – 3,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA, MSc
- In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how
- the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- This role would report into the Operations Manager.
- Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 4 years (Maximum).
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience in technical support background.
- Strong knowledge or experience in Scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL.
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 2 months.
- Candidate who have attended interview in last 6 months are not eligible to reappear.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives.
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps.
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
- Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ pay slip.
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon
- Online Test Invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
- All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.