Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 For Software Support Engineer
Job Title: Software Support Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and
- configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or
- business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality etc.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix.
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems.
- You will be exposed to advanced market technologies.
- You will work with multiple channels and diverse areas of expertise.