Amdocs Recruitment Software Engineer 2022
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligible: 2018/2019/2020/2021 Batch
Job Description For Amdocs Recruitment 2022
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development
- methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review
- changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews,
- provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and
- provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Skills Required For Amdocs Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- 1 to 4 years Java experience in Java (Latest Version – 6,7,8) with SpringBoot
- Good to have – Microservices
Selection Process For Amdocs Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview