American Express Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Analyst – Product Development | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Analyst – Product Development
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for American Express Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security,
- Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant qualification
- Ability to discover, design and implement large scale automated solutions in a matrix organization preferably AI/ML related products
- 0-2 years of experience in working with product/engineering/automation development teams in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Experience in leveraging Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development methodologies
- Strong Program Management, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
- Exceptional analytical and advance problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of AI/ML Products and Statistical methods and tools is a plus
- Develop & Integrate next generation products and platforms in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to aid solutions to complex business problems for American Express.
- End-to-end value delivery by understanding the business dependencies and inter-connectedness of the solutions
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams to prioritize and implement business requirements
- Facilitate capability refinement sessions along with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Creates roadmap & managing consolidated product intakes for solutioning
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap; recommend the nature and scope of present and
- future state of the ML Platforms.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts & creation of SOPs
- Lead the ideation and solutioning of innovative AI/ML products and capabilities
- Be a Products Champion – Own end-to-end AI/ML product capabilities, maintain product & feature dashboards and drive their developments with a team of world-class engineers and designers.