ANZ Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Graduate Software Engineer
Company Profile : ANZ
Company Website : www.anz.com
Job Position : Graduate Software Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
- We’re looking for a talented Engineer to work within Enterprise Data and Reporting tech area, where you’ll work as part of a high performing cross-functional team, building a suite of core services, APIs and feature
- capabilities with a focus on our customers’ accounts and integration into our core banking services and digital channels to really enhance how they interact with ANZ.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- You will deeply understand engineering and the One Customer View (OCV) technology environment to increase the quality and efficiency of the outcomes being delivered by the squads as well ensuring the stability of systems.
- Your role will ensure that the OCV platform runs at scale efficiently and more reliably. You will strive to have a
- complete understanding of the platform, its functions and dependencies, code and configuration, playing a hands-on role.
- You will bring your core skills and knowledge to be a strong team player by adhering to engineering disciplines within your team. You’ll work within a squad and engage with Knowledge Area Leads, Lead Engineers, Product Owner/Journey Expert and translate requirements into common re-usable technical capabilities.
- Skills Required For ANZ Jobs 2021 :
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE/Springboot/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production
- Hands-on knowledge on a relational database technology like Oracle & SQL
- Proficiency using Unit testing tools like Junit
- Knowledge on scripting Shell, Python
- Understanding of distributed version control system like Git, Build tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of the following technologies/tools. Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on some of these before. You
- will have plenty of opportunities to learn and thrive on the job:
- Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- Redhat Decision Manager
- OpenShift Container platform
- API Connect
- Knowledge on Splunk, Dynatrace specifically around monitoring, measuring and maintaining availability and health of our infrastructure and platform
- Understanding of ETL, Reporting, Data warehousing concepts
- Understanding on Data Management models like IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management
- Zeal to contribute in production support space and enhancements through code fixes where necessary.
- Able to bring initiatives and innovations that helps simplify processes and automate monotonous tasks.