API Automation Engineer – QA Testing
Company: Maestro Headhunters LLP
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Location: Remote (Hiring office located in USA)
- Validate API endpoints, and implement automated scripts for API functional and load testing
- Validate API response, response time and response codes
- Able to read and understand API documentation
- Involve in functional specification documents to develop test cases and test scenarios and having
- strong knowledge of various testing methods like Regression and Functional testing.
- Good in reviewing, writing, and executing test cases based on requirements.
- Strong automated testing experience with a good knowledge of tools including Git, JMeter, Postman
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review and testing activities to deliver high quality
- products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Document test plans and acceptance criteria using DevOps, JIRA, Rally or any such application life cycle management tools.
- Demonstrate proactive ownership of issues and problem
- Lead the development and execution of test cases
- Work closely with developers to debug/test product features
- Log defects in software defect tracking system
- Take part in peer and external reviews
- Identify risks and dependencies of the product and its subsystems, prioritize the effort, deliver the
- project on time and according to milestones, specifications and expected standards
- Actively work with QA management to establish metrics and KPIs
- Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newerteam members.
- Ensure proactive and cooperative relationships exist within the team and other individual/groupsthat interface with the team
UG :Any Graduate
- Test Engineering
- QA Testing
- Software Testing
- API Testing
- Web Application
- Automation Testing
- Test Case Execution
- Functional Testing
- Quality Assurance Engineering
- Test Cases
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org