Aptean Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Aptean
Company Website : www.aptean.com
Job Position : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility for Aptean Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
- Job Description For Aptean Jobs 2021 :
- The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for
- software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer, Development will be responsible for anticipating
- and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Associate Engineer,
- Development will perform the research, design, definition, and implementation of the product software applications
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming, and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Interface with the professional services team, support team, and Customer/Partners to address issues in the production.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Skills Required For Aptean Jobs 2021 :
- Minimum Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Minimum Experience and Skills: 1+ years of Experience in Java Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge – Java 1.8, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Object oriented programming, REST API
- Good knowledge –SQL Server
- Good knowledge – HTML, CSS
- Good to have – Any Source control versioning, Preferably GIT / TFS
- Good to have– Message queuing – RabbitMQ
- Good to have– Azure, SaaS, Kubernetes, Docker, Multi-tenant applications and Azure DevOps
- Good to have– Agile development using Scrum/Kanban
- Good to have – Manufacturing domain knowledge, worked on any OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) product