Associate QA Engineer
Company: ibaset india software private limited
Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Job Title: Associate QA Engineer
- Experience: 0 TO 1 Year
- Department: Research & Development
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Basic understanding of:
- Participate in agile grooming, scrums and sprints, sessions to ensure full understanding of the
- stories/requirements/acceptance criteria to verify test-ability.
- Understand and identify data, functional, performance and security stories/requirements to ensure all test case scenarios positive and negative are covered.
- Write quality functional and performance test cases (manual & automated) and perform end to end tests on a regular basis.
- Create problem (bugs) tickets for issues identified with automation or functional tests.
- Work closely with multiple development teams to drive issue resolution.
- Identify and collaborate with appropriate teams to recommend ideas to improve product quality.
- Anticipate problems and take corrective action, escalate as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
Requirement and Offerings:
- Branches: BE/BSC/BTECH/MCA degree in computer science or Information technology
- Eligibility criteria (percentage cut-off) : Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, diploma, UG and PG.
- Position offered to students shortlisted after clearing virtual written test, technical round and final round of interviews.
- We will provide the soft skill training to all the offered candidates which is free of cost for them and after completion of that training period, we will assign live projects to them.
- Offered candidates need to sign 2 years Service Agreement.
- Offred candidate must be ready to relocate to Ahmedabad.
UG :B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :MCA in Any Specialization
- OA Testing
- Software Testing
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Quality Assurance
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org