Urgent Opening || Associate Software Analyst || Freshers || Bangalore
Company:Cenduit (India) Services Private Ltd
Exp:0 – 1 years
Job Description : Associate Software Analyst
This position is responsible to provide critical support to the implementation of the clinical trial study in
the live /production environment and manage the client request by providing technical assistance in the
implementation of the solutions ensuring the adherence to SOPs.
Analyse the client requirement and review the Data change request, based on priority through
ticketing system with minimal assistance using Cenduit Internal tool.
Prepare the ad Hoch reports script using SQL with minimal assistance, based on the requirements
provided by internal stakeholders.
Deploy the Business Object reports in live / production environment with minimal assistance.
Investigate the study related issues raised by internal stakeholders and provide assistance to
resolve the issue.
Critically evaluate the user request and provide suitable solutions.
Plan, prepare and Review the technical information document which contains forms, reports,
tasks and study related configuration information.
Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and
functional requirements for effective delivery of the task.
Adherence to the maintenance of documentation as prescribed under the departmental and
Need to provide support in various shifts
Skills & Competencies:
• Must have the ability to listen and ask questions to diagnose and solve issues.
• Problem solving abilities and detail oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently under minimal direction and supervision.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple tasks simultaneously and possess strong organizational
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors degree required with qualification in Computer Science preferred
• 0-1 years experience performing production support role
• Exposure in a live environment is desired.
• Exposure to clinical domain is added advantage.
Technical Skill Set Requirement:
Excellent knowledge in SQL server, T SQL programming and SSIS
Basic knowledge of SSRS and SSAS
Good knowledge of MS Office
Continuously upgrade to the new procedures and changes.
Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle – at Advanced emphasis level.
Education:UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization