Associate Software Engineer (C/JAVA/ML/QA/Performance Testing)
Company: Compass Systems Private Limited
Experience: 0 years
Time and Venue:
3rd September , 11.30 AM – 2.30 PM
- Virtual Campus Drive : Aptitude Test – 3rd September 2021 at 11:30am followed by
- Technical Interview (for shortlisted Candidates)
Contact – Kajol Gupta
- Job Title/Position : Associate Software Engineer ( Java/Linux C C++/ Machine Learning development/QA/Performance Testing)
- Core java development and profiling using JVMPI/JMTI/BCI and other Java profiling tools.
- Performance monitoring, profiling, analysis and tuning of Java based applications, Monitor and Evaluate OS resource utilization, Monitor and Tune Garbage Collector performance,
- JVM, Java Applications, Examine and tune 64 bit JVMs,Optimize the JVM for Multi-core platforms
LINUX/ UNIX using C DEVELOPER:
- Software Development in Linux using C and shell programming. Development will be done using Linux System calls such as sockets, signals, shared memory, file management and IPC, Knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking Concepts, Writing quality code &guiding team.
- Performance Testing is upcoming and very hot Field. Cavisson’s Products are surrounding this Area. The person required to do performance testing using our product which are best in the world.
QUALITY ASSURANCE / TESTING (QA) / Client Support:
- All phases of QA testing of software product which is for performance testing of Web Applications. Requirement document reviews, test plan and test cases documentation, manual and automated testing Bug tracking using Bugzilla and detailed analysis of bugs.
- Online Test ( Aptitude , Technical and Coding)
- 1st Round Interview : Technical Interview ( Level Medium)
- 2nd Round Interview : Technical Interview ( Level Tough)
- 3rd Round : HR
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical, BCA in Any Specialization
PG :MCA in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Core Java
- Software Engineering
- Shell Scriptingl
- Machine Learning