Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022 | Testing Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company : Asteria Aerospace
Company Website : www.asteria.com
Job Position : Testing Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2022 :
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production
- process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Skills Required For Asteria Aerospace Jobs 2022 :
- Complete understanding of the systems.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/Fixed wing Hybrid VTOL & Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- The desired skill of Fixed wing/RC plane flying including T/Off Landing & Emergency handling.
- Able to diagnose problems & find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Experience construction/assembly of UAV.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, autopilot tuning, payload integration (optional).
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment