Ather Energy Off Campus Drive Fullstack Developer 2022
Company: Ather Energy
Job Role: Fullstack Developer
Eligible: 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Ather Energy Off Campus Drive 2022
- You will be developing server side and full stack applications for processing high stream data connecting with the vehicle
- You shall work with the Lead and product team to define and deliver features.
- Be part of the Agile team, to define Sprint work content definition.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive overall feature delivery.
- Be part of the initiatives that achieve the functional requirements of the team.
- Explore technical feasibility of solutions, propose and evaluate tech stacks.
- Performance tuning and benchmarking of the features
Skills Required For Ather Energy Off Campus Drive 2022
- Strong knowledge and Hands on experience with one of either Nodejs, Python, Java, Go.
- Development experience in working with cloud based infrastructure either on AWS or Google Cloud
- platforms with services such as Elastic Beanstalk, GKE, App Engine, Cloudrun required.
- Strong fundamentals in any fullstack of your choice, OOPS concepts, REST API development.
- Experience working with frameworks such as Java SpringBoot, Flask, Django, Express, Sails,
- Loopback or any other web application framework is required.
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines, JIRA required.
- Exposure to monitoring system setups using ELK stack or similar.
- Cross platform development experience would be needed.
- Experience with Telematics/Infotainment projects would be a great advantage.
- Strong experience with Agile methodology, along with tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
Selection Process For Ather Energy Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview