AUTOMATION ANYWHERE TECHNICAL LEAD
Company: Virtusa Consulting Services
Experience: 5 to 10 year
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune (WFH during Covid)
Role: Technical Lead (.NET/Automation Anywhere/Xceptor)
- Designing, Building and maintaining Java Based applications & websites
- Contributing and taking part software and architectural development activities
- Developing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the reported issues and replying to queries in a timely manner.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Producing detailed design documentation
- Improve the code quality by implementing bet practices.
- Work with JIRA and ALM for Defect Management
- Should be familiar with Testing Methodologies and Tools
- Exposure to Automation/Selenium.
- Time Management skills
- Required Skills: 5-10 yrs of experience in .Net or Automation Anywhere or Xceptor development
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and design
- Knowledge on SQL database and ORM
- Proficient in .NET (C#/VB.NET) / Automation Anywhere /Xceptor and Java Script
- Familiar with concepts like MVC and SOAP
- Experience of working with both external and embedded databases
- Good Communication skills and able to work effectively with other team members
- Nice to Have Skills: Automation Anywhere or Xceptor Core Configuration certified
- Corporate Banking Domain Experience preferred.
- Automation AnywhereSQL
- Web Technologies
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org