Automation Electrical Service Engineer – Marine/Industry
Company: SMEC Automation
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Location: Kochi/Cochin, Mumbai, Chennai
Time and Venue
23 September – 2nd October , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
2nd Floor Kaloor Bus stand Complex Cochin. (view on Map)
Contact – Shiyas A
Roles and Responsibilities
- Automation/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineer
- Good knowledge in Electrical, instrumentation, PLC,
- Responsibilities: Execution of Control Systems Projects.
- Knowledge in reading electrical drawings, panel erection, commissioning.
- Programming of PLC, SCADA, VFD, HMI, etc according to customer requirement.
- Site visit to study the customer requirement and project execution . Training the juniors and leading them.
- Preparation of Project documentation.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Diploma in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Service Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Factory Automation
- Process Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Marine Works
- Control Panel