Automation Test Engineer
Company: Spectris technologies Pvt Ltd
Experience: 7 – 12 years
Location: Pune( Bavdhan )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Having automation experience for at least 3-4 years as per the below criteria:-
- Java selenium hands-on experience or Python coding experience.
- Preferred prior experience as a developer and then shifted in Testing will be best suited
- Experience in Automation must be more than manual will be preferred. (for example – total 8 years then minimum 5 years should have in Automation)
- Hardware embedded experience either manual or automation will be good to have or an electronics engineering background also fit-in.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Involve in Creation and Execution of Automation Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, & Java Code and Basic SQL Queries.
- Technologies/Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Java, MySQL, JIRA, Jenkins, IoT, wireless protocols.
- Excellent understanding of software testing methodologies and test-driven development
- Good understanding of databases, SQL and application servers.
UG :BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG :M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, MCA in Computers
- Selenium Webdriver
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: RLCPune.HR@redlion.net