Automation Test Engineer
Company: Smart Working Solutions
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Location: Remote (Hiring office located in INDIA)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write test cases for the user stories that you have been assigned, from this youll use a number of testing techniques
- which includes: Security, Accessibility, Usability and Performance Testing.
- Check over the enhancements and bugs that have been marked to fixed and depending on your tests, the story will either be closed or reopened.
- Write automation scripts for the user stories you are currently testing.
- 2-3 years experience as a software tester.
- Good understanding of web-based software applications.
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum team.
- Some experience with web performance, usability, security or accessibility.
- Experienced manual tester.
- Ability to develop test plans, acceptance criteria, and test conditions from requirements, technical designs, and specifications.
- Using Automation Testing Tools e.g Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Visual Studio Test suite or other.
- API testing experience used within an automation testing framework or a REST client such as Insomnia or Postman.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Test Plan
- Visual Studio
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Postman Api
- Accessibility Testing
- Usability Analysis
- Web Performance
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org