Automation Test Engineer
Company: Jeeves Information Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze the requirement and create test scripts.
- Execute test scripts and log/verify software defects
- Follow process and coding standards defined within QA
- Work with product management and application delivery management to understand application
- requirements and create automation test scripts.
- Manage test automation environments
- Monitor continuous integration setup of automation environments and take action accordingly
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and documentation reviews
- Demonstrate professional experience developing and executing project and feature level
- automation scripts, using established script design techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodology.
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Test Engineering
- Communication Skills
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Research Development
- Automation Testing
- Quality Assurance