Automation Test Engineer
Company: IOTRIX DIGITAL BUSINESS ENTERPRISES PVT LTD
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup (ex: Java, Selenium etc.).
- Participation in Selenium Environmental Setup with IDE.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
UG :Any Graduate
- test engineering
- automation testing
- software development
- automation engineering
- test planning
- test cases
- defect management
- framework design