Automation Test Engineer
Company: ENARKA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Location: Chikkaballapura, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy standardized test architecture, test racks, test software (in-house or in-partnership with third party vendors/strategic EMS supplier resources)
- for PCBAs and high-level Electromechanical assemblies.
- Designing and deploying global strategy for re-usable, standardized, automated test architecture.
- Resolve all technical challenges during the transfer process, consulting with Engineering to guide suppliers for test
- development, handhold during test development etc.
- Achieve Quality and productivity targets that are tied to the annual business plans.
- Partner with Supply chain management team to ensure that negotiations are driven in a fact-based manner for test development (NRE) & development/deployment (NRT) costs.
- Qualify test equipment and validate specific applications according to standard procedure (Capability and GR&R studies).
- Create, review, and maintain all test equipment technical documentation
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical
- Test Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org