Automation Test Engineer (Immediate Joiners preferred)
Company: FIS Global Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 5 – 10 years
- The Enterprise Technology Office focuses on building and supporting common software and components that are used across all lines of business within FIS.
- The team youll be joining is the Infinity IdP team, which focuses on FIS identity and access management that is used to provide authentication, authorization and single sign-on to hundreds of applications serving millions of customers.
- What you will be doing
- This position is for automation as well as manual testing for Java Web application. You will work in collaboration with India and North America teams.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other
- programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
- Automation Testing
- Test Engineering
- Usability Testing
- Software Testing
- Manual Testing
- Test Scripts