Automation Test Engineer_Contract role_Bangalore
Company: CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 – 4 years
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of testing and automation experience.
- Experience with the following coding languages: Java or Python.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience in creating test strategy – Functional, Non-Functional, Analytics and automation.
- Hands-on experience for UI automation using Selenium and Appium.
- Automation experience for REST-based web services using Java, TestNG, Maven, HTTPClient,REST assured etc.
- Good to have load test experience using Jmeter/Gatling/ Any other tool.
- Good to have experience in creating test automation frameworks and self-service tools.
- Experience in CI/CD is a plus.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project
quality goals, testing strategy, test plan and test cases.
- Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution
Actively participate in debugging issues.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
- Ability to design highly extensible and scalable Automation Frameworks.
- Mentor new joiners/junior team members on testing best practices, automation frameworks, etc.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- Automation Testing
- Ui Automation
- Manual Testing
- Load Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com