Automation Test Engineer(Immediate or 10days)
Company: Attra Infotech Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- 3-8 years of experience in Integration and UAT testing for enterprise applications
- Strong Payments domain knowledge and processing of SWIFT/ISO/FEDWire payment files.
- Strong SQL queries knowledge
- Develop and execute automation testing throughout the entire Agile SDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality using Selenium.
- Interpret test data, and interface with development and product teams. Track and report automation results to meet the overall objective.
- Track and review test results and associated metrics in required test tools
- Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the scrum team (geographically distributed) throughout the agile lifecycle.
- Work with developers and other Automation QA to resolve defects and issues.
- Participate in Scrum Calls and backlog grooming sessions.
- Collaborate with delivery team and business analysts to achieve highest excellence in delivery
- Practice continuous improvement.
- Provide and receive continuous feedback.
- Strong Knowledge of Quality Testing practices.
- Knowledge of API testing including use of SOAP UI/Postman
- Experience testing within an agile team/organization.
- Knowledge of Issue tracking and project management tool JIRA/Zephyr
- Understanding of the concepts surrounding the software development life cycle.
- Willingness to adapt to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and Strong Communication Skills
- Creative thinking, good problem solving skills
UG :Any Graduate
- Selenium Webdriver
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org