Automation Testing Engineer
Company: Sapien Hr
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
• Designing and developing test automation scripts.
• Using test automation guidelines.
• Researching issues in software through testing.
• Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
• Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as C#/ Java/ Python.
• Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
UG :B.A, BCA in Computers, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers
PG :Any Postgraduate
- test automation
- Automation Testing