Automation Testing Engineer
Company: AUDAX LABS PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Noida, Kolkata
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Work with cross-functional team members from Development, QA, and other Central teams to
- improve performance and scalability of multiple products
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts from provided functional and technical designs,
- functional test scripts or ad hoc for bug fix testing
- Participate in packaging, delivery, and support of automated testing suites for use by technical groups
- Exposure to Automation testing using Selenium java.
- Skills to develop BDD framework using Cucumber, TestNG, Maven from scratch.
- Good understanding of RESTful API testing
- Should have knowledge on tools like JIRA, Git, Jenkins.
Skills must have: –
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years of software engineering, quality assurance, quality control or related experience.
- With 2 to 3 years of automation framework design, development, or related experience
- Ability to dive in and learn complex systems
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the team
- Demonstrate excellent presentation & time management skills and must be a great team player
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills with ability to recognize and articulate deviations and
- participate in the excellence of on-going process improvements
UG :Any Graduate
- test engineering
- automation testing
send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org