Automation Testing Engineer
Company: CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants
Experience: 3 – 5 years
- 3 years of experience with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on automation testing & hands on experience on developing Test automation frameworks Selenium/Cucumber with Java.
- Good exposure to all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle and experience in manual testing.
- Clearly interprets requirements and acceptance criteria to create test cases and exposure of writing test case in BDD gherkin is preferred.
- Experience working with different databases and writing simple to complex queries
- Experience in test planning, estimations, prioritization and documentation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to perform root cause analysis of complex issues
- Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and tools.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of responsiveness and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Ability to work with virtual teams spanning time zones across the country.
- Gitlab CI / CD
- Jira management software
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
- Software testing life cycle
- Root cause analysis
- Manual testing
- Test cases