AWS DevOps Engineer
Company: SPM HR SOLUTIONS
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement & Maintain, AWS EKS, AWS API, EC2, Lambda, CloudFront, Elastic Cache Redis, Glue, EMR, CloudWatch, CloudTrail and CloudFormation
- Have experience usingDynatrace, Icinga, GitLab, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, XLDeploy, XLRelease, SonarQube, SharePoint, Service Now etc.
- OS System Administration (Windows/Linux), configuration, installation, design and maintenance
- Knowledge of implementing NFS File Storage Solutions, EBS, EFS, S3, Glacier and Relation.
Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives, providing practical and achievable solutions/ ideas, as per customer needs.
- Involve in platform support activities for various AWS components like Terraform, CloudFormation
Perform Operational maintenance activities, which include platform upgrades, patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new service offerings from AWS and map them to customer requirements
- Ability to prioritize workload and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with distributed international teams in different time zones if required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to hit the ground running and drive for result
- Should be a team player, able to own issues and work with cross-functional teams in problem solving.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
- AWS DevOps
- AWS DevOps Engineer