Tech Mahindra hiring For Azure DevOps Engineer
Company:tech mahindra ltd
Experience:3 – 8 years
- Day to day agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, estimation, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
Platform management and providing operational support
- Conduct POCs and assess solution feasibility
- Create automation solution capabilities for managing and retriggering the failed ingestion pipelines.
- Building CI/CD pipelines to onboard new source systems
- Building ADF (Azure Data Factory) pipelines for new data sources.
- ADLS storage management
- Key vault (AKV) administration.
- Creating operational support documents and training documents.
- Acting as a SPOC for all the platform access related issues faced by team.
- Production Job monitoring
- Production fixes and remediation
- Accountability Metrics
- Deliver to Agile delivery plan
- Deliver to agree budget
- Deliver to agreed levels of quality
- Skill/Technical Expertise
- Azure platform administration
- Azure VM services
- Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Azure Key Vault (AKV)
- YAML templates
- Log Analytics
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Monitor
- DevOps experience at least 24 months
- PAAS Platform experience of at least 24 months
- Have Data engineering role of 12 months
- Previous experience in Telstras environment highly desirable
Industry TypeBPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional AreaIT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryNot mentioned
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Azure Data Factory
- Sprint Planning
- Storage Management
- Azure Devops
- Operational Support