Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 | Software Developer | Mumbai
Company: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Software Developer
Salary: ₹5 LPA*
Experience: 0-2 yr
- Baker Hughes Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Software Developer.
- Applying principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high-quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Developing core data structures and algorithms, implementing them using the language of choice.
- Understanding the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Understanding performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Demonstrating awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Bachelor’s degree from CS /IT /ECE.
- Preferred skill:
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of Methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc. May have prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- Operates with general understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Understands the technology landscape, up to date on current technology trends and new technology, brings new ideas to the team.
- Displays understanding of the project’s value proposition for the customer. Shows commitment to deliver the best value proposition for the targeted customer.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision