Baxter Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
Company Profile : Baxter
Company Website : www.baxter.com
Job Position : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Ahmedabad/Gujarat
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Baxter Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Baxter Jobs 2021 :
- To ensure the smooth operation of Plant machineries.
- To maintain the equipment in satisfactory operating condition.
- To deliver effective maintenance.
- To eliminate process defects & maximize the production.
- To attend the preventive and breakdown maintenance of all plant machineries, like Stilmas, water system and clean room machinery and documenting such preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- To implement modification / automation work in plant machineries.
- To purchase the plant machineries/parts as and when required through approved vendors and to maintain the stock of the spares.
- To maintain PM checklist record and register it in to the system and to get it verified from the Manager Technical.
- To ensure the online documentation of all the relevant records of the department.
- To ensure team building & training to the technicians, operators and production staff for machines in the clean room areas and to attend their queries on immediate basis.
- To install and commission the new machines, equipment and parts and documenting it as per the guideline. E.g.
- Design Qualification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and performance qualification.
- Ensuring the Implementation on GMP in all aspects of manufacturing and other processes of the Plant.
- Ensure all safety norms are followed in respective area.
- Keep self and team updated about CGMP requirement.
- Ensure completion of all required training for self as well as team
Skills Required For Baxter Jobs 2021 :
- Knowledge about documentation requirements as per current regulatory norms and best industry practices.
- Knowledge about the working /design principles equipment, system, facility utilized for injectable manufacturing and its validation.
- Exposure to international regulatory audits.
- Computer literacy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.