BlackBoard Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Company Profile : BlackBoard
Company Website : www.blackboard.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for BlackBoard Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for BlackBoard Jobs 2022 :
- As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs.
- You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos.
- You will embrace test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer.
- You must be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues.
Skills Required for BlackBoard Jobs 2022 :
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Light experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-
- technical audiences, and fluency in English
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Light experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with a team of engineers on cross-functional agile projects
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills