BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021 For Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree
Job Title: Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Cash Processing and Funds Transfer – IC1 Monitors client payments, daily cash and wire transactions, and acts as a first line of defense by addressing flags raised by transaction system.
- Manages the daily processing of cash movements by bank clients and confirm validity of transactions with manager in cash processing and relationship managers with connection to clients.
- Confirms wire instructions and receipt from clients and inputs transactions into appropriate systems.
- Supports more senior cash processing associates with booking trades and confirming outgoing wire transactions with receivers.
- Monitors systems to catch flags on transactions without receipts or any mismatches, addresses items that failed first round inspection by transaction systems.
- Acts as point of contact for clients and wire recipients and addresses inquiries and concerns about the transfer process.
- No direct reports.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.