Boxfile Web Services Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer Intern | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company: Boxfile Web Services
Company Website : www.boxfile.in
Job Position : Junior Software Engineer Intern
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Boxfile Web Services Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Boxfile Web Services Jobs 2022 :
- Develops software solutions to meet product requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Participates in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and
- component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
- Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the product.
- Develop applications written using Angular JS front-end technology or Java Back-end.
- Initial duties may include reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures.
- Later duties may include responsibility for production software components.
- Work may include UI design, graphics development, and/or programming.
- Work alongside SW development and test engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment.
- Skills Required For Boxfile Web Services Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Hands-on experience through coursework or internship
- Willing to live and work in the Chennai area
- Computer-based training system development
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task& support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence