British Telecom Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : British Telecom
Company Website: www.bt.com
Job Position : Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for British Telecom Jobs 2022 :
- Capacity Management.
- Analysis production and management of the platform specific capacity plan to meet forecast demand.
- Process issues associated with deployed platforms.
- Key stakeholder consultation including Associate Network Planners and Technical Delivery Managers.
- Accountable for implementing planning rules at device/network level.
- Analyse bid requirements and answer them – Global, not UK.
- Service delivery support – work service delivery issue resolution, across build functions.
- You may typically be involved in the build and configuration of network components of solutions working from
- detailed design documentation and work independently on small projects.
- You will manage orders to meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as Agreed RFS dates and Right First Time measures.
- You will take a lead role for specific project deployment that may involve reporting the overall project progress to key stakeholders.
- You will manage Vendors/Suppliers and Field engineering teams on the delivery of global build deployments via
- work-packages that adhere to the BT Health and Safety policies and meet all Global Networks Engineering Standards guidelines.
- You will update the master Global POP Information Database (GPID) after every deployment with confirmation of on-site contact, skills etc.
- You will proactively prevent problems by acting before they occur, managing the overall status of your workstack, owning, addressing and escalating issues impacting the delivery of your orders.
- You will consider any opportunities for CI by taking ownership, identifying possible solutions & driving them through to successful implementation including capturing business benefits
Skills Required for British Telecom Jobs 2022 :
- Understanding of BT’s Global networks and technologies as well.
- Excellent Communicator and able to adapt and articulate technical terminology and non-technical.
- Good knowledge of networks/infrastructure and related network management, products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – MANDATORY
- Awareness of Networking Technologies – MANDATORY
- Awareness of the BT Global Network (IP, Transport and Voice Good knowledge of networks/infrastructure and
- related network – MANDATORY.