Canonical Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Canonical
Company Website : www.canonical.com
Job Position : Software Engineer, Linux-based development
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Canonical Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Canonical Jobs 2022 :
- We are the new enterprise open source platform for enterprise, cloud and IoT. If you are excited about the potential that open source has in the enterprise,
- you have outstanding results in your academic career, and you believe
- you can contribute to any part of the open source stack, this is the best place to apply at Canonical.
- The process is highly competitive, it will require effort and excellence to succeed if you apply here.
Skills Required For Canonical Jobs 2022 :
- Our primary software engineering stack is Python, Golang, React, Rust and Kubernetes, but of course we touch
- so many levels of the stack that we are also a great home for people with deep skills in C, C++, Bash, HTML, JS, CSS and technical operations.