Capco Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Looking to hire freshers/associates (0-2 Yrs) who are quick learners, and have an excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to the changing landscapes
- Candidates graduating in the year 2021/2020/2019 with a consistent and bright academic record – 60% aggregate throughout their education. Mark sheet/Provisional certificate is mandatory
- 0-2 years of financial services/industry experience
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA Only
- Selected candidates should be available to join us on 15th NOV 2021
- Data Structures concepts and standard algorithms with a good understanding of when to use what, pros and cons of each.
- Clarity on the logarithmic cost of search.
- The candidate needs to be proficient in Java 8+.
- Strong knowledge of normalization, data model, ability to write queries involving joins with a clear understanding of
- join concepts, procedures and functions, etc.
- Good to have skills – No SQL DB and understanding differences between RDBMS and No-SQL DB.
- Knowledge on any RDBMS is fine (Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL, Postgress, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Unix/Linux operating system functionality covering files, memory, user, processes etc. Ability
- to write basic shell scripts in any shell (Bourne, Ksh, etc.)
- Basic Unix commands.
- Knowledge of ports, IP, data exchange across OSI layers, data exchange across system boundary, etc.
- Basic web development skills covering HTML, CSS Front end/Bank end basic development skills in any language.
- Knowledge of how web apps communication happens, knowledge of modern browsers functioning